In the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management .
To be eligible for graduation a student must:
• Satisfy all core course requirements.
• Have grade-point averages of at least 2.70 overall and 2.50 in core courses, excluding the first grade for any course that was required to be retaken. Grades of INCOMPLETE (INC) count as F in these averages.
• Up to 6 credits of undergraduate credits (anything up to 4999) may be counted as non-Johnson credits with approval of the Academic Standards Committee.
• No more than eighteen (18) credit hours in any semester will be allowed to count toward the graduation requirement, subject to the following exception: up to four (4) hours in excess of the eighteen (18) hour maximum will count toward graduation if the student’s grade-point average for the semester is at least 3.70 and no grade was below B. (Cornell Tech students are excluded)
• Up to two courses (regardless of credit) that are optionally graded and the students enrolls for the satisfactory/unsatisfactory option may be used towards graduation requirements.
• A maximum of 1.5 total credits of Managerial Skills and Leadership Programs courses (NMI 5050) to count toward graduation.
• Students may enroll in Physical Education (PE) courses, however PE will not, under any circumstances, count toward MBA degree requirements.