Courses of Study 2015-2016 
    Jul 24, 2024  
Courses of Study 2015-2016 [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Degree Programs

In the College of Human Ecology .

Human Ecology programs lead to the degrees of bachelor of science (B.S.), master of arts (M.A.), master of science (M.S.), master of professional studies in human ecology (M.P.S.), master of health administration (M.H.A.), and doctor of philosophy (Ph.D.).

General academic information concerning the bachelor of science degree is given here under “Undergraduate Degrees.” Curricula for major studies are described under the various academic areas.

Programs leading to master and doctoral degrees are administered by the Graduate School. They are described in the Announcement of the Graduate School and in announcements published by the individual field offices (Design and Environmental Analysis, Human Development, Nutritional Sciences, Policy Analysis and Management, and Fiber Science & Apparel Design). For information regarding the Sloan Program in Health Services Administration, contact the Department of Policy Analysis and Management.

Undergraduate Degrees

Bachelor of science (B.S.) degrees are offered in the following areas: