Courses of Study 2023-2024 
    Apr 22, 2024  
Courses of Study 2023-2024

Departments, Programs of Study and Courses

In the College of Human Ecology .

The college requires students to fulfill requirements for a major to graduate. Students must declare a major by the end of the sophomore year. It is common for students to change interests during their undergraduate careers. Counselors in the Office of Student and Career Development (1210 MVR Hall), academic advisors, and directors of undergraduate study in each of the academic departments can help students to consider their options and engage in academic planning. All changes of major require submission of the change of major form and are processed through the college registrar’s office, 1204 MVR Hall. Change of major will trigger re-evaluation of all academic credit and assignment of a new faculty advisor.

Undergraduate Programs

Graduate Professional Masters Programs